SAP Functional Consultant/Expert has overall responsibility of designing and configuring of SAP processes in SAP Core Functional areas: Financial Accounting and Controlling, Logistics, Manufacturing, Human Capital Management (including SuccessFactors). This position needs the ability to have clear understanding of the business requirements in the SAP ecosystem. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultations to Identify business requirements, solution scope and related benefits;
- Support in preparing and analyzing project plans, documentation;
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assist the client in configuration and implementation of the software system;
- Design, build and develop SAP Enterprise Management and related SAP system solutions to support all functions of financial processes;
- You will be working in international projects/teams with the worlds biggest companies;
- Learning latest technologies (cloud, analytics, Robotics Process Automation and other provided by SAP), applying your knowledge in project work.
- Relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in designing, building and integrating SAP processes;
- Good knowledge of SAP integrational aspects;
- Strong knowledge of business processes and best practices in areas of SAP Financial and Management accounting OR Logistics OR Manufacturing OR HCM;
- Analytical thinking and the ability to execute successfully;
- Good problem solving and communication skills;
- Good spoken and written English;
- SAP consulting and implementation experience, SAP training/certification in SAP is an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.