Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The successful candidate will join a global team that provides works with deal teams to create clear, concise, and compelling proposals responses and sales materials, define strategic messaging, and revise and strengthen proposal content. They will deliver clear, client-centric messaging; correct language; and consistency of terminology, voice, and style.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in proposal storyline sessions with Solution Architects and key stakeholders to clarify proposed solution, approach, products, and services
- Drafting executive summaries of sales materials to capture key messaging and differentiators
- Transforming technical solutions, delivery methodologies, sales strategies, and win themes into easily understandable responses
- Edits and rewrites proposal responses for grammar, punctuation, readability, conciseness, consistency of tone, and alignment with deal win themes
- Works with deal teams to incorporate the right storytelling into responses
- Co-creates with Graphic Designers to create meaningful proposal visuals
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Native level of fluency in English, with a minimum of one year of experience as a proposal writer
- Excellent command of business language.
- Good knowledge of standard editorial guidelines.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with solution architects, sales personnel, peers and subject matter experts.
- A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.