Delivery Excellence is about improving organizational effectiveness by implementing delivery and operational excellence practices across the organization, supporting process measurement, management and improvement initiatives by facilitating improvement and coaching in the appropriate application of delivery and operational excellence tools and methods.
- Perform project process assessments (internal audits) including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness and compliance with all applicable quality management system requirements.
- Identify deviations from best practices, quality policies and evaluate associated risks.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect process assessment results.
- Conduct follow up assessments to monitor management’s interventions.
- Support portfolio level management reporting.
- Support portfolio governance meeting facilitation.
- Identify potential improvement in organizations quality management system.
- Provide ad hoc advice and guidance to project managers and staff at all levels, sometimes by delivering courses and training sessions.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with process review, analysis and design.
- Understanding of various process efficiency and effectiveness metrics.
- Ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team.
- Ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Organization and facilitation skills.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Prior experience in quality auditing, software engineering lifecycle and IT education will be considered as an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.