Apply for a highly demanded new age job – a computer vision engineer. Be part of Accenture team working in Latvia and delivering innovative projects to world leaders in various fields, like Lifescience, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Insurance, Industrial, Logistic & Supply Chain, and others. We are always on the cutting edge and work with advanced technologies automating various functions that the human visual system can do.
You will work with Accenture - Latvia one of largest IT companies. Here you will be able to apply your knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and artificial intelligence. Together with team you will research and develop scalable computer vision solutions to address the most complex and challenging issues of our clients and create novel experiences for them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand and elaborate the use case.
- Research and review academic papers related to the use case.
- Create blueprints, solution architecture using machine learning models.
- Design the solution and create the code base to train, test and evaluate the models.
- Create inference modules for the ready models.
- Create endpoints and APIs to use the inference function of the machine learning models.
- Train the models in local and/or cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Deploy the models and APIs to cloud or edge devices.
If You are ready to delve into the world of innovations, automation, and artificial intelligence, and have passionate about computer vision, we are glad to have you in our team!
- Bachelor’s degree, but desirable master’s degree or PhD in engineering fields (computer science), mathematics or physics
- Understanding of deep learning and computer vision solutions such as classification, deep metric learning, object detection, semantic segmentation and instance segmentation
- Has worked on backend development for creating APIs
- Has worked on any of cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP to train, deploy and run deep learning models
- Able to read, understand and implement solutions that are proposed in academic papers.
- Has worked with containerization
- Team player, has worked with Agile and has knowledge on project management
- Fluent in English
Would love to see, but ready to consider without:
- At least 3 years experience with Python and 1 year professional experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Worked in the preparation of production level deep learning models for computer vision solutions
- Developed solutions using deep learning models that can work both with CPU and/or GPU
- In-depth understanding of software architecture and cloud architecture
- Having computer vision solutions using deep learning (developed from scratch) in GitHub is a big plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.