Apply for a highly demanded new age job – a Data Scientist. Be part of Accenture team working in Latvia and delivering projects to world leaders in various fields, like TV & Entertainment, Telecommunication, Finances, Insurance, Industry, Logistic & Supply Chain, and others. Here we investigate and analyze huge amount of structured and unstructured data sets, build predictive & prescriptive models and machine learning algorithms, propose data driven solutions to business. You will work with Accenture - Latvia one of largest IT companies. Here you will be able to apply your knowledge in advanced analytics (incl. data mining, machine learning and deep learning) and artificial intelligence. Together with team you will unlock the value of data, extract the meaning of it, reuse it and offer applied intelligence solutions to get yet fantastic results in prediction, business process automation and systems’ adaptation to changed environments.
You will work with Python and R languages to develop analytical models and Hadoop, Spark, AWS, MS Azure, GCP etc. systems for running them in production. We are looking for our future colleagues that know that data means a lot and can bring real business value for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (might be final course student) in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Knowledge of programming language, e.g. C, Java, or Java Script
- Knowledge of R or Python language (both languages are considered as an advantage)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding about Machine Learning and techniques
- Basic knowledge of Big Data and Databases
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and Git
- Be a team player
- Fluent in English
What will be considered as an advantage:
- sc or PhD in corresponding fields
- Knowledge of Scala
- At least 3 year of hands-on experience with R and Python
- At least 2 year of hands-on experience with Big Data systems, like Hadoop, Spark, Storm
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure
- autoML (H2O, Tibco, DataRobot, AWS SageMaker, MS Azure autoML, AI Google, etc.)
- Experience with MLOps
- Experience in text analytics, NLP, NLU, NLG
- Deep Leaning, experience in image processing and Computer Vision
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience with CNTK MS , Theano, TensorFlow, deeplearning4j, Keras, NVIDIA CUDA, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV
- Experience with noSQL databases
- Knowledge of Snowflake
- Experience with graph databases and analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.