- Design, development and delivery of automated solutions
- Work with operational users to create virtual workforce
- Deliver proof of concepts as well as automated processes for production
- Process map current and future state processes, supporting implementation of automated solutions to drive customer benefits, within agreed budgets and timescales
- Design and create well-documented, supportable and extensible developments whilst maintaining the work of other consultants, partners and clients
- Get involved with data identification, extraction, manipulation, design, visualization and process evaluation to provide key operational benefits
- 2-5 years of IT experience. Preferably experience in Process Automation with Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or PEGA
- Programming background and readiness to train on RPA Tools
- Web development/Custom development skills (HTML, CSS, .NET)
- Should have used IDEs (e.g. Visual studio, WebSphere etc.)
- Prior experience on any Process Automation/Integration IT Projects is preferred
- Good Communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Additional languages on top of Latvian, English and Russian will be counted as advantage
- Ability to talk to client and get the Business Requirements
- Ability to travel/work with clients on-site
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris Commerce Backend Java Developer in Lithuania
Posted 16 days ago
SAP Technical Consultant in Lithuania
Posted 16 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.