- Help customers to achieve competitive advantage and deep market insight by applying SAP HANA Platform and using reporting tools from SAP BI Platform arsenal;
- Learn and utilize overwhelming possibilities of enterprise platform SAP HANA to create BI applications capable of manipulating terabytes of data in seconds;
- Learn the most enhanced enterprise platform SAP HANA;
- Add value to Accenture customers as experienced SAP HANA developer and participate in creating the most complex and reliable data warehouse solutions on the basis of SAP BW and SAP HANA Database;
- Developing HANA XS applications based on the HANA architecture (e.g. HANA XSJS, XSODATA, etc);
- Work as a part of the team close to the customer, be prepared to share knowledge and experience with other technical team members;
- Become a certified SAP HANA solution architect.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a SAP HANA or SAP BW or SAP BOBJ/BI consultant/developer;
- Candidates with strong experience in non-SAP database design, modelling are also considered;
- Data modelling experience;
- Knowledge related to other different SAP modules/products, as SAP CRM, BPC, BCS, ERP modules will be a plus;
- SAPUI5/Fiori and frontend development is an advantage;
- Be comfortable in writing technical documentation and speaking to clients in English;
- A university degree in computer science or another technical course of studies is an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.