- Learn modern and classical approaches in data warehouse modeling (Kimball, Inmon);
- Get acknowledged with modern principals of data flow design;
- Analyze the different types of databases and understand their specific benefits for real projects;
- Help customers to achieve competitive advantage and deep market insight by applying statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms, using the modern Reporting/Analytical tools;
- Learn the most enhanced enterprise platform SAP HANA;
- Add value to Accenture customers as experienced SAP Data Warehouse developer and participate in creating the most complex and reliable data warehouse solutions on the basis of SAP BW and SAP HANA Database;
- Bring together the best of Big Data, Cloud and Enterprise solutions to provide next generation of analytics;
- Work shoulder to shoulder with the greatest experts available on the market;
- Become a Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence/Data Mining expert or create your own self-improvement path.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a SAP BW or SAP BOBJ/BI consultant/developer. Candidates with strong experience in non-SAP database design, modelling are also considered;
- Good understanding of ETL processes;
- Work experience in OLTP and OLAP databases and understanding the difference between;
- SQLscript and ABAP programming skills;
- Knowledge related to other different SAP modules/products, as SAP CRM, BPC, BCS, ERP modules will be an advantage;
- Be comfortable in writing technical documentation and speak to client in English;
- A university degree in computer science or another technical course of studies will be considered an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.