As SAP ABAP Developer you will be responsible for creating systems applications and Data Processing
modules to follow customer requirements, perform usability tests before releasing an update. The
ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
· Competitive salary 2500 - 4500 EUR gross
· Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance + relocation
· Work from home, flexible working hours
· Opportunities to advance career
· An open-minded and inclusive company culture
· You will be working on international projects/teams with the world’s biggest companies
· Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications
· Learn the latest technologies (cloud, analytics, Robotics Process Automation and others
provided by SAP), applying your knowledge in project work
· Participation in SAP implementation and support projects
· Development of software in ABAP (based on technical specifications)
· Optimization of existing developments
· Over 2 years of ABAP development experience
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering Science, or equal education
· Willing to design, code and maintain the complex custom-build solutions
· Advanced English language knowledge
· Team player attitude
· Good spoken and written English
· This position may require occasional travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.