- Do you like learning new things every day and work with cutting edge technologies?
- Monolith architecture with manual operations are boring you? You love to do it in more effective way?
- Our team is helping leading companies to migrate their services in to the cloud using a Software-Defined paradigm, and we’d love you to come and help us!
- As a Cloud Architect Engineer at Accenture you will have an opportunity to define a new pattern for building, deploying, and supporting a cloud services within AWS cloud environment.
- Develop reusable and reliable automated scripts and make them part of continuous integration / build systems
- Deploy, scale and automate AWS services across multiple regions.
- Participate in the research and development of the automated and replicable "infrastructure as a code" approaches.
- Tune system parameters and configurations to optimize performance.
- Take ownership of problem resolution or ensure a clear hand-off to the right owner
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with production systems and services
- Developing and maintaining operations tools
- General understanding of AWS cloud computing services and cloud computing delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- 2+ years of hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, solution architecture or support of research software engineering
- Experience with SQL, Cloud Technology and IP Networking
- Understanding on Linux and other Linux flavored OS (CentOS, Ubuntu etic)
- Systems management/administration automation in Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, or related experience
- Ability to work with off-shore and distributed teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in using AWS services
- 2+ years systems engineering experience
- 2+ years Linux experience
- 2+ years systems automation experience
- Experience with virtualization and/or containerization technologies such as Docker/ESXi/KVM.
- AWS Associate certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.