- Do you like learning new things every day and work with cutting-edge technologies?
- Monolith architecture with manual operations are boring you? You love to do it in more effective way?
- Our team is helping leading companies to migrate their services in to the cloud using a Software-Defined paradigm, and we’d love you to come and help us!
- As a Cloud Architect Engineer at Accenture you will have an opportunity to define a new pattern for building, deploying, and supporting a cloud services within AWS cloud environment.
- Lead pre-sales engagements as the AWS subject matter expert to identify and solve customer problems and translate customer requirements into deliverable services.
- Create blueprints for hybrid cloud infrastructures centered around AWS (network, server, storage, security, and management software topologies)
- Ensure that a quality solution is delivered in a timely manner, within budget, and to our client's satisfaction
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Drive the technical design of the solution components that respond to the above requirements, optimized for integration with AWS native services
- Provide expert input into Migration Planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- Participate in architecture definition for Cloud Initiatives utilizing industry best practices and technologies
- Provide hands-on, prototypes, and implementations incorporating cloud engineering best practices
- Develop technical content (such as brown-bags, white papers and reference architectures) to convey best practices using AWS
- Run technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Good knowledge of cloud computing delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and deployment models related to Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in solutions design and engineering with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud platform.
- Strong automation development skills. Needs to be proficient in one or more automation languages [i. e. Ansible, Cloud Formations, Chef, Puppet, Terraform]
- Experience in designing and building cloud native AWS solutions, covering for example container services, serverless architectures, high availability and fault-tolerance implementations, database services, data integration & big data processing and storage concepts
- Deep understanding of cloud component architecture: Microservices, Containers, IaaS, Storage, Security
- Knowledge of routing/switching technologies
- Ability to work with off-shore and distributed teams
- Detailed understanding of cloud automation and orchestration approaches and tools
- Ability to lead a project from conception through design and implementation
- Good oral and written English skills
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in solutions design and engineering.
- Experience in multi-tier traditional application architectures and in service decomposition and micro services
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- And at least one AWS Specialty certification on Security, Infrastructure or Data Analytics
- Additional AWS Associate level certifications are a plus
- Competitive salary 2625 - 4500 EUR gross
- Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance + relocation
- Work from home, flexible working hours
- Work with Fortune 500 companies from different industries all over the world
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications
- Opportunities to advance career
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.