WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for
- Experienced MuleSoft Developer to deliver a good quality integration solution based on the MuleSoft technology platform.
- Your expertise in the design and development of API management and microservices
- Adaptation of the cloud integrations with the hybrid integration platform (cloud and on-prem).
- Self-motivation and strive to learn new cool technologies every day.
What you will do
- Design the high-level integration architecture
- Microservices and Full lifecycle API Management (design, testing, monitoring, governance, and deployment)
- Hybrid integration implementations in cloud and on-prem
- End-to-end integration design, build, test support, and deployment
- Collaborate with architects and development team, review detailed designs, and drive the implementation towards the architectural vision
- Contribute own expertise to developing integration solutions
- Work with the customer on daily basis using Agile methodology
- Support customers in utilizing cloud integration solutions for business.
- Follow cloud technology trends and update yourself regularly on the MuleSoft technology stack
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 2+ year of hands-on experience in integration development, testing, and deployment experience
- Practical experience in MuleSoft API Development, MuleSoft Flow development, and MuleSoft cloud hub
- MuleSoft MCD or MCA certification
- Knowledge of API-management and micro-services.
- Understanding of interface automated testing and troubleshooting.
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team, e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories, doing code reviews, pair programming.
- Accenture Latvia is a part of a global enterprise and is operating in Latvia since 2002. Since it started, its sole focus is to drive technologies beyond what seems possible today.
- By joining Accenture, you make business contacts with customers from all over the world.
- You will get once-in-a-lifetime experience working with the most passionate IT geeks.
- You will learn more every day knowing that the Accenture DevOps community will help you achieve this goal. We invest
- in the classroom and virtual training, certifications, and even more.
- You will be part of the DevOps community, use the latest DevOps practices and tools on real projects.
- You are welcome to reinvent the future with us!
You will start a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. You will focus on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We encourage diversity – and as a meritocracy, everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
I&D Equal is greater than Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from people with diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, and we provide an environment where everyone brings their distinct experience, talent, and culture to our common work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Disability: If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please connect with us Latvia.email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.