Would you like to feel the Industrial Revolution? Our team is helping leading companies to find the new ways to automate, streamline and optimize the technology waves impacting product development, and we’d love you to come and help us! This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the cutting edge IoT space while tackling the unique and challenging problems of working with cloud platforms.
- Apply problem-solving skills to better organize workflows to improve ease of use of the application.
- Develop, test, and deploy complex applications with a focus on quality and security.
- Integrate embedded devices into the Cloud based IoT Platforms.
- Build self-service configuration systems.
- Ensure quality and performance through regular code reviews, proactive monitoring, and active software iteration.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux system.
- Experience in coding, testing and debugging skills with C/C++ and/or Python and preferably one other structured language (non-scripted).
- Understanding of web and network protocols (HTTP, TCP, UDP), RESTful APIs and messaging protocols (XML, JSON).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Agility and comfort with changing requirements and frequent customer feedback.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and concepts such as test-driven development, continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Ability to work with off-shore and distributed teams.
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing software for RTOS and embedded applications.
- Expertise with Linux kernel, device driver and BSP development, bootloader, user space.
- Good knowledge of SQL and non-SQL databases.
- Good understanding Cloud technologies, like AWS IoT, Lambda, API Gateway, and S3.
- Experience with IoT devices.
- Understanding the GitHub workflow.
- Experience working with open source communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris Commerce Backend Java Developer in Lithuania
Posted 23 days ago
SAP Technical Consultant in Lithuania
Posted 23 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.