Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The Proposal Coordinator (PC) is responsible for providing logistics, administrative and content development support to Proposal Managers and proposal teams for proposal development activities across the opportunity. The PC performs tasks ranging from:
- Proposal kick off such as creation of an RFx outline,
- Meeting coordination and calendar management,
- Opportunity Pursuit SharePoint site setup and maintenance,
- Coordinating and facilitating proposal review meetings,
- Supporting final proposal production, and
- Proposal Coordinator may also provide baseline content, coordinating with the research and content management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create RFP/RFI outline to fully address and track the proposal requirements
- Conduct research for credentials and be well versed with various sources of information published across various Accenture knowledge portals
- Gain a high-level overview of Accenture, including history, ownership, business structure and industries, leadership, geographies in which we operate to provide the responses for company overview sections
- Understand the specific OU or industry offerings over time to provide the most relevant baseline content; where needed work with Subject Matter Experts to source this content
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to create template, manage graphics and final formatting of response
- Work closely with Research & Content Management team; where needed, work with PM and raise research requests to address specific response areas
- Provide support to team/leaderships in the initiatives driven by them. (i.e. data collection and collation)
- Work with the Proposal Manager to confirm that buyer values have been addressed by recommended win themes in the proposal through our responses
- Work with the Proposal Manager and Deputy Proposal Manager aka Volume Lead to confirm that the final response is compliant with proposal requirements
- Where needed, work directly with deal teams on smaller deals assigned
- 2+ years of experience in proposal management
- Minimum 2 years' proposal development and/or project management experience
- 1+ years of experience within a sales organization
- Bachelors Degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- Strong communications skills
- Strong SharePoint skills desired
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with work hours according to business need
- May be occasionally required to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.