Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Assure project delivery within scope, time, budget, quality and other objectives
- Plan and govern all project lifecycle and supporting activities
- Assure project delivery in accordance to organization, quality and best practice expectations
- Measure and report project performance to stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder expectations and implement required changes
- Manage project resources and their performance
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Practical people management experience in teams consisting of at least 5-10 people
- Practical project management experience in at least 2 projects in IT field for 3+ years
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in software development role like programming, automation testing, DevOps or other similar technical role
- Solid understanding of project management processes and best practices
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills, ability to take responsibility
- Higher education in IT field
- Location: Latvia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.