- Plan one or more of the following: application product, integration product, user acceptance and operational acceptance tests;
- Determine testing environment requirements;
- Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed;
- Manage work throughout test preparation and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget;
- Follow the testing standards, guidelines, and methodology as specified in the testing approach;
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test streams, including application product, integration product, user acceptance and operational acceptance tests and execute them;
- Document defects using the project’s defect management tools and validate product fixes;
- Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies and schedule;
- Detail oriented: able to document and follow detailed instructions within test scripts as well as defects tracking documents (i.e., steps to recreate the problem);
- Ability to document and communicate the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary;
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle;
- 2-5 years of testing experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Test team leadership experience as advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.