- Works closely with senior Demand Management team members to apply principles of prioritization and re-prioritization for the Market Unit, and triage requests accordingly
- Reviews new requests in myPursuitServices queue and initiates scoping calls with clients to better understand their needs and align them with service catalogue offerings
- Provides demand management coverage to other MUs as needed – e.g. PTO, volume management
- Assigns the bid management, proposal management, writing & editing, and graphics resources to opportunities
- Ensures accurate data including fields such as demand notes, dates, service levels, and other key information within the myPursuitServices tool
- Develops understanding of PS Service offerings and help educate customers on the value that S&PP can add to their pursuit development efforts
- Provides inputs to process improvement, standardization, and cost efficiency
- Build and maintain customer relationships to enhance customer experience; understand our customer, our offerings, and S&PP Pursuit services people to provide “smart staffing”
- Provides link (if appropriate) to deal-specific MS Team or SharePoint solution
- Participates in the M/MU Operations/Pipeline weekly call, as appropriate with M/MU leadership
- Participates in new joiner training activities (e.g. educate team member on demand)
- Works with senior demand leadership to manage the forecast and assignments to provide a balance for team members and enable them to take PTO, training, etc. without causing a disruption in service to customers
- 2+ years of experience in resource planning and management
- 1+ years of experience within a sales organization
- 1+ years of experience with on boarding resources to teams
- 1+ years of experience working in Excel and producing reports
- Bachelors Degree
- English language fluency (oral and written)
- German language fluency (desired)
- Strong communications skills
- People person, mature business etiquette
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with third party vendors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.