- Welcoming and friendly environment
- Unlimited opportunity to develop your skills and expertise
- Be a part of multinational and international teams
- Work we do here is challenging, interesting, and meaningful
- Customers from all over the world
- Solid benefits package – health insurance, clear guidelines on the career growth, paid overtime, strong compensation package
- Continuous investments in employee’s future – career counselling, wide range of trainings, and industry recognized certificates
- You will be part of a team working on projects related to Big Data technologies. You will work with world leaders in various industires, like TV&Entertainment, Telecommunication, Finances, Insurance, etc.
- As a data engineer you will work with Big Data systems like Hadoop, Spark, Storm, etc., and design data processing applications.
- You will get a unique possibility to learn programming languages, e.g. Scala, Python, Java and utilize newest technologies, like noSQL doing data engineering at Accenture.
- In a final together we will do visualization of the data and will build visual analytics systems to explain our customers the data in a fancy manner.
- Data-related job is profession of future. Accenture brings future to today – we are searching for our new colleagues in Big Data field.
- You will design and develop applications for data processing on one of languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- Create chains for data ingestion from relational DBs to noSQL storage.
- Utilize Unix/Linux OS and write data preprocessing scripts.
- Develop a data processing systems with Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Impala, etc.
- Develop and integrate data visualization solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.