SAP BW/Analytics Consultant
- By joining Accenture, you will be part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation
- You can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies who are our clients
- You`ll get endless opportunities to challenge yourself with interesting work in a consulting environment (this is not an agency)
- Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer, and you will qualify for performance based pay
What you will do:
- Learn modern and classical approaches in data warehouse modeling (Kimball, Inmon).
- Get acknowledged with modern principals of data flow design
- Analyze the different types of databases and understand their specific benefits for real projects.
- Help customers to achieve competitive advantage and deep market insight by applying statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms, using the modern Reporting/Analytical tools.
- Learn the most enhanced enterprise platform SAP HANA
- Add value to Accenture customers as experienced SAP Data Warehouse developer and participate in creating the most complex and reliable data warehouse solutions on the basis of
- SAP BW and SAP HANA Database
- Bring together the best of Big Data, Cloud and Enterprise solutions to provide next generation of analytics
- Work shoulder to shoulder with the greatest experts available on the market.
- Become a Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence/Data Mining expert or create your own self-improvement path
What knowledge we expect:
Depends on which level you pretend, but basis is:
- A university degree in computer science or another technical course of studies
- At least 1 year of experience working as a SAP BW or SAP BOBJ/BI consultant/developer. Candidates with strong experience in non-SAP database design, modelling are also considered
- Good understanding of ETL processes
- Work experience in OLTP and OLAP databases and understanding the difference between
- SQLscript and ABAP programming skills
- Knowledge related to other different SAP modules/products, as SAP CRM, BPC, BCS, ERP modules will be a plus
- Be comfortable in writing technical documentation and speak to client in English
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.