Senior Java Developer
Do you want to join a team of multifunctional, professional software engineers? If your answer is yes, keep reading.
- Opportunity to join a highly skilled and experienced team and do challenging tasks involving the latest technologies
- Possibility to participate in international projects for world’s leading companies
- Work in an environment that encourages employees to learn, develop and achieve
- Solidify your expertise in your chosen area and be recognized as a community developer
- Broad variety of career development options
- Competitive and stable salary and number of other benefits
Key Responsibilities may Include:
- Perform Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the NO SQL Graph database and everything in between
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in cloud environment
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle
- Write automated unit tests
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production
- Set up Agile teams
- Set up development process from scratch
- Research and implement solutions using new technologies
- Minimum 4 years of experience building web applications with Java technologies
- Proficiency in Relational Databases
- Proficiency in developing REST APIs
- Experience with Spring Framework or Java EE
- Usage of Git, SVN or similar version control systems
- Experience with AWS, Google or Azure cloud environments
- Experience in designing architecture for various solutions
- Competence in software development lifecycle (models, phases, processes and tools).
- DevOps team approach to work – you should be able to learn to be responsible for product from requirements gathering stage till deployment of it to production and supporting it.
- Eager to learn not only Java, but also all-around application environment, like automating deployments, writing infrastructure as a code.
- Experience in multi-site, multi-platform API integration service, multi-application software development/maintenance
- Experience in Agile projects.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.