- Interesting and challenging work in international growing and expanding industry, in the best world companies, growing demand across Europe especially in retail and consumer goods
- A lot of investments in training and industry recognized certification during next two years.
- Business trips to Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany and other Europe countries
- Cutting edge technologies, integration with cloud, growing platform, quick implementation cycles, dynamic environment with client facing in international projects
- Social bonus package: Health insurance(with dental, sport and massage programs), constant and clear corporate career growth, paid overtime, strong compensation package
What you will do:
- Develop technical solutions for the largest enterprises running SAP systems
- Travel a lot, discover different countries and work in multinational teams
- Constantly improve your own knowledge and skills
What knowledge we expect:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a database designer, data modeler or similar role
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word skills
- Be comfortable in writing technical documentation in English
- Good understanding of various database elements and aspects such as tables, data types, integrity etc.
- Experience with ERP application such as SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics etc. considered as advantage
- BI, BW, DW or ETL development skills is considered as advantage
We are fast growing company and currently we are 1400+ employees in Latvia working in different departments.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad variety of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.