Job Title: SAP Quality Management Functional Analyst
SAP Quality Management Functional Analyst has overall responsibility of designing and configuring of processes in quality management area to meet the business requirement to enhance the quality management process. This position needs the ability to clearly understand the business requirements of the SAP ecosystem. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits
- Designing and Configuration of Supply Chain Management and production support in SCM functional area to implement the QM solution
- Responsible for deploying QM system to meet business strategy across functional teams and writing the technical documentation for QM process
- Aid in preparing and analysing project plans and documentation
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system
- A minimum of 2 years’ SAP consulting experience
- Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in designing, building and integrating SAP Logistics processes
- Good knowledge of SAP integrational aspects
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management business processes and best
- Knowledge of different Quality Management and Defect management tools (will be considered as advantage)
- Tactical thinking and the ability to execute successfully
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English (German language knowledge will be considered as advantage)
- Formal SAP training/certification or Knowledge/hands on in S4Logistics is an advantage
Because of the role specifics EU passport is required.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.