- You will be working in a large IT program that is executing a broad change of infrastructure providers and technologies.
- Environment that encourages employees to learn, develop and achieve a wide range of skills and knowledge spanning the software and financial services industries.
- Work experience in a large international corporation.
- All Accenture employees are eligible to receive health insurance as well as accident insurance.
What you will do:
Perform core Performance Testing activities:
- Identify Performance environment and acceptance criteria
- Test environment configuration
- Test planning, test design and execution
- Result analysis and reporting
Collaboration with business/product owners:
- Define requirements
- Identify appropriate performance testing strategies and approach
Collaboration with development:
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues
- Performance fine tuning
- Jira, Confluence, TFS and other collaborative project management tools
- JMeter, BlazeMeter, HP LoadRunner and other load generators
- AppDynamics, Splunk, Sumo Logic, AWS and other tools for performance monitoring
What we expect:
- Knowledge of Architectural and Design Patterns
- Practical experience with unit-testing, mocking
- Microsoft Web development technologies - ASP.NET (MVC)
- Work with Latest tooling including Visual Studio, TFS and ALM tools
- Web API/REST API Services building, utilization and integration
- Web markup languages, like HTML and CSS, knowledge of SPA frameworks is an advantage
- Relational database principles and practical database development experience
- Cloud based solution development (Azure) is an advantage