- Do you love developing and working on highly scalable cloud services?
- Our team is helping leading companies to transform their Enterprise IT, with game changing innovations, and we’d love you to come and help us!
- As a Cloud Automation Engineer at Accnture, you will have an opportunity to define new patterns for building, deploying, and supporting modern, cloud-based, distributed services.
- Participate in the research and development of the automated and replicable solutions.
- Develop scripts and glue code to integrate multiple software components.
- Automate the provisioning of environments like Kubernetes and OpenStack using tools like Jenkins, Ansible or Puppet.
- Containerize micro-services and automate deployment and management operations.
- Experience in developing automated workflows and scripts within a cloud environment using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar configuration management automation platforms.
- Solid development and scripting background (e.g., bash, python, perl).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Good knowledge of cloud computing delivery models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) and deployment models related to Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud service.
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems.
- Understanding of web and network protocols (HTTP, TCP, UDP), RESTful APIs and messaging protocols (XML, JSON).
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies and concepts such as test driven development, continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Ability to work with off-shore and distributed teams.
- Strong Experience with Elastic Scaling and Automated Application.
- Experience with hypervisor and compute virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, VSphere, KVM, OpenStack …).
- Understanding and experience in Software Define Network and Storage solutions (Open vSwitch, NSX, Ceph …).
- Good knowledge of SQL and non-SQL databases.
- Understanding the GitHub workflow.
- Experience working with open source communities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.