Purpose of the role:
SAP Logistics Functional Analyst has overall responsibility of designing and configuring of Logistics processes in any of logistics areas: SAP Sales and Distribution or SAP Materials Management and Purchasing or SAP Shipping and Transportation. This position needs the ability to clearly understand the business requirements of the SAP ecosystem. A strong understanding of SAP core technologies and ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits
- Aid in preparing and analysing project plans and documentation
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assists the client in configuration and implementation of the software system
- Design, build and develop SAP Enterprise Management and related SAP system solutions to support all functions of supply chain process execution
- A minimum of 2 years’ SAP consulting experience
- Strong relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in designing, building and integrating SAP Logistics processes
- Good knowledge of SAP integrational aspects
- Strong knowledge of Logistics business processes and best practices (in any of areas – SAP Sales and Distribution or SAP Materials Management and Purchasing or SAP Shipping and Transportation)
- Tactical thinking and the ability to execute successfully
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Formal SAP training/certification or Knowledge/hands on in S4Logistics is an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.