Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a versatile team player with a experience in due diligence (KYC - CDD/EDD) of Financial institutions.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for, and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company?
Then this is your chance!
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Perform quality checks on completed analyst/senior analyst files
- Provide coaching/feedback to analysts on both individual cases & wider process challenges/ changes
- Act as an escalation point for project – providing clear and concise guidance in line with agreed project policies/procedures
- Provide KYC SME guidance to Analysts / Senior Analysts
- Identify / escalate process gaps / issues and work with QC/Process team to rectify
- Within QC team, act as a decision maker in reviewing Quality Control process/policy for remediation
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor or Maser in related study area
- Minimum 3 years experience of working within a KYC/AML environment
- Plus : experience within Quality Control
- Relevant financial service experience, ideally within risk compliance or financial crime.
- Knowledge or experience of working with commercial or investment banking is desirable.
- Ability to research, making use of the internet and on-line systems
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment is desirable.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work in rotation shifts, time management, and ability to prioritize and work effectively to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in English and French
- Ability to work independently
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month
- 26 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.