Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. In Luxembourg, Accenture is leading in the Financial Services sector. We provide our clients with thought leadership and solutions that address their business and digital strategies, products, people and processes. We help leading actors in the Fund industry transform their operations end-to-end, which enables them to reduce costs, improve customer service, grow revenues, and attain real differentiation on their markets. We position sustainability at the heart of any project we do.
The Accenture Luxembourg office has been serving banks, market infrastructure providers and insurers for decades and our Luxembourg office is continuously growing its client portfolio and local staff (150+ employees). In view of the constant growth of Accenture’s services, we are looking to strengthen our Luxembourg Funds practice locally.
Accenture is an incredible place to work, grow and learn. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism.
This role is a unique opportunity for a talented & ambitious individual eager to evolve in a highly visible role and have a key impact on the growth of the Accenture Investment Funds Practice.
You will report directly to the Investment Funds Practice Leader and lead a newly created activity which supports asset managers & asset owners in their selection of their providers (asset servicers and technology providers) through market scans, service and costs comparisons and commercial due diligence.
You will help our clients understand the market dynamics and select best in class providers within the investment funds area at a pan-European level. Your role will be to support our clients from strategy, operations & technology points of view, providing a holistic approach to their issues. You may be assigned to multiple engagements at the same time.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience within a leading consulting firm (mandatory for this role)
- Good understanding of applicable regulatory framework for European investment funds (i.e. AIFMD, UCITS IV/V)
- An additional experience in a facing role within a top-tier asset servicer would be considered as a strong asset
- Fluent in English and French or German, every other language is considered as an additional asset
- Strong skills in project management, core process definition and knowledge of best-in-class technology solutions for front to back offices in the asset management area
- Skills in design and implementation of functional solutions to optimize a company's business processes, management and relationships at a large scale
- Demonstrated capabilities to work closely with customers and top professionals in high performing multi-cultural teams
- Able to deliver quality work in time and solve problems in a structured way
- Team player, highly organized and eager to learn
- The work will be versatile, and the workload will often be unpredictable, therefore you need to be able to adapt quickly to frequent changes
- Analytical and problem-solver mindset, being able to navigate in a global and matrix environment
- Demonstrated outstanding writing, communication, and presentation skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.