Excited to join us at Accenture Luxembourg and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives?
If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture Technology is driving exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront with your client, you’ll create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing, capital markets, insurance, banking, even space, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Join us and become an integral part of our Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
For our Technology practice in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Scrum Master and Agile Coach
As part of our Technology practice, you’ll assess, shape and deliver enterprise wide solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community.
You will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of an enterprise solution, including:
- Arrange and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Support the product owner with respect to backlog grooming and maintain product backlog
- Be responsible for conducting Retrospectives
- Be able to track and remove impediments
- Coach and mentor the team to facilitate agile adoption and maturity
- Be leading and influencing others including those more senior on best practices
- Be able to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
- Have knowledge of Lean and Agile principles and techniques and practical application
Joining us at Accenture in Luxembourg, you:
- Clearly are a self-starter
- Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are fluent in English (additional languages like French, German, Luxembourgish are an asset)
- Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Practicing scrum master role on the field at least for 2 years
- Deep understanding of Scrum agile methodology
- Understanding the traditional (Waterfall) project delivery lifecycle and pitfalls
- Good understanding of Scaled Agile methodology (SAFe, Spotify, etc)
- Able to coach client teams through transformation journeys to Agile WOW
- Fast learner and eager to grow to next level which is an Agile Coach or ProjectManager
- Natural leader: Is able to easily connect and create a trust based relationship with (client) teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to management, directors and C-level
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 1 day ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.