Excited to join us at Accenture Luxembourg and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives?
If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
As Accenture Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure (ICI), we are supporting large and international companies in improving their services by translating their strategic goals into real technology solutions, developing business cases, IT strategies and roadmaps and supporting them through their digital IT transformation journey. We are experts in journey to cloud projects, Data Centre transformation and infrastructure automation.
Powered by ICI, Accenture Technology is driving exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront with your client, you’ll create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing, capital markets, insurance, banking, even space, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Join us and become an integral part of our Technology team in Luxembourg with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. For our Technology practice in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a (Senior) Manager with consulting background in Cloud & Infrastructure
As part of our Technology practice, you will deliver solutions that help clients manage their business and shape solutions that are modern, efficient, and with a short time-to-market. You will play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community on consulting missions and implementation. Besides projects related activities you will also be involved in strategic plans within Accenture and are able to drive for new initiatives and innovation topics.
Joining us at Accenture in Luxembourg, you:
- Clearly are a self-starter
- Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are fluent in English and French
- Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- A Master’s degree from a leading university or business school
- At least 6+ years of hands-on experience in Cloud & Infra
- Extensive full life-cycle implementation experience: Shape and drive the full lifecycle including estimating, planning and delivering a solution end-to-end
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Passionate about Cloud & Infra, innovation and delivery the latest technologies to your clients.
- Cloud certification is a plus
- Demonstrable client/Result oriented approach
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.