Finance & Risk Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, our Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting.
Accenture Management Consulting- Finance & Risk
By joining the Accenture Finance and Risk team you will play a central role in helping organizations achieve their strategic and derived operational, reporting and compliance goals. Our experienced professionals and cutting-edge solutions enable organizations to cost-effectively manage risks initiatives and controls.
As a Finance & Risk Manager your job will be to solve complex financial problems related to Financial Risk Management. You will be member of a team and do project based work for various organizations and you will manage (junior) Consultants within the project team.
The teams you will be part of as a Manager will predominantly work on projects within the banking and insurance industry, both domestically and internationally. You possess knowledge of Market- and/or Credit Risk. Dependent on your experience you will command a functional and technical team and you will discuss the progress with the client. Making effective use of IT is an important part of the projects. As a Consultant you will be directly involved in customer relations and you will influence the shaping of the internal organization of Finance & Risk Management within Accenture.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our people in the latest and newest innovative trends: from digital, to artificial intelligence and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
We are looking for talented and motivated people who will:
- Solve complex problems related to finance and risk on client-facing projects for top Tier banking, insurance and asset management clients
- Manage F&R projects at our clients (on-site) and be directly involved in customer relationships
- Follow up on regulation & new market developments to ensure up-to-date knowledge
- Supporting F&R business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events
- Taking an active part in shaping the Finance & Risk community within Accenture
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in financial risk management, with a focus on market or credit risk management
- Proven experience within financial services and/or consulting
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Financial Econometrics (Statistics) or Sciences (Mathematics, Engineering)
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. MIFID II, EMIR, Solvency II, Basel III, SFTR, etc..)
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Your future working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.