Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant Luxembourg
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Our Oracle Practice, part of Accenture's Technology growth platform, helps organizations achieve high performance with Oracle Cloud solutions through a combination of industry and functional expertise and Oracle implementation know-how. With more than 52,000 skilled Oracle professionals around the globe, we are uniquely qualified to provide strategy, implementation, upgrade and application outsourcing solutions across the entire Oracle suite of products.
Together with Oracle, we have launched the “Accenture and Oracle Business Group”: through this unique collaboration, Accenture and Oracle will deliver industry-specific solutions built on the Oracle Cloud to help clients realize the benefits of the cloud faster and with reduced risk. This group brings together the leading technology, skills and experience from each company to offer businesses the ability to implement cloud solutions quicker and easier than previously possible.
We are looking for an Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant, with experience in deploying Cloud based Human Capital Management and/or Talent Acquisition solutions. You also have a good understanding of the underlying business processes for employee data management, deployment, compensation, payroll and time management, talent acquisition etc. You feel comfortable presenting to business and IT people in workshops and conference room pilot sessions. You will be working closely with your team to design, configure and deploy Oracle HCM solutions, either in a stand-alone project or as part of a larger program. Throughout all phases of the project, you will ensure a suitable balance between business needs and product limitations. Along your career as Oracle Cloud HCM consultant, challenging opportunities and responsibilities will be given to manage and lead teams, to participate in presales and sales activities, and to serve as Oracle applications subject matter expert within the Accenture organization, serving global and local customers across all industries.
Depending on the program, you will:
• Execute planning activities for Oracle projects: definition of scope, effort and timeline in your area of expertise;
• Undertake assessments and define the solution blueprint for various scenarios: implementation, upgrade, integration and outsourcing of Oracle Applications;
• Design and deliver Oracle solutions and ensure these solutions are embedded into the client organization;
• Capture and document functional requirements via interviews or workshops;
• Capture and document functional specifications for RICEW objects;
• Liaise with the development team (on-shore or off-shore) to communicate requirements and follow-up progress;
• Lead and coach a team;
• Manage and deliver conference room pilots;
• Organize, execute and supervise integration and user acceptance tests;
• Provide production support and full solution handover to the client or delivery/application maintenance centers;