- Assess and manage cyber security risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning, and delivery of offerings
- Explore new design-based approaches to improve the client/customer experience
- Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree, in risk management, information systems, finance or another business-related field
- 5 years of current risk management consulting experience in financial services (banking, capital markets, FinTech and/or insurance)
- 7 years total in an information security environment, reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance process and control environments around technology and security
- 5 years’ experience leading a security strategy and creating governance frameworks while managing large teams working on complex problem-solving
- You’re already one of these:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CBCM: Certified Business Continuity Manager
- C/DRE: Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- You’re an expert project manager with a focus on setting strategy and client service
- You know a business growth opportunity when you see one and can negotiate complex deals
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.