Job Location: DC, DC - Washington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00674203 00674203_en
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
As an Automated Test Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
· Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
· Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
· Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
· Performs retesting and regression testing.
· Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
· Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
Additional duties may also include:
· Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
· Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
· Develops test reports.
· Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering.
· Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
· Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Participates in meetings as required.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.