Job Location: Luxembourg
Regional Description: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00629539 00629539_en
Young Graduates in Management Consulting Resources Industry
(To start immediately)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for Young Graduates in Management Consulting for the Resources Industry who are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. You will apply market-relevant skills in areas such as business strategy, customer relationship management, finance and performance management, human performance and supply chain, in order to help our clients become high performance business.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting activities they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often require travel.
As a Management Consultant, specific responsibilities may also include:
• Consulting and partnering with our clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
• Supporting identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps
• Supporting identification and development of end-to-end process transformation opportunities and strategic profit improvement initiatives
• Contributing to important projects on a global level
• Contributing to the design and implementation of new Business / IT architectures, relying on a proven methodology and concepts
• Contributing to the design and implementation of new operating models and processes
• Applying skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
• Applying and extending a working knowledge of a specific industry/sector and/or the functional areas they serve
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.