Job Location: Luxembourg
Regional Description: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00574705 00574705_en
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 1 to 3 years of experience in securing cloud designs and architectures
- 1 to 2 years of experience with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Fluent interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus Your future working environment
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture, you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.