Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The cyber security (senior) manager provides advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art cyber security practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and utilize your business acumen to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic cyber security solutions. In addition, you will lead and mentor a team of Analysts and Consultants delivering day to day advise to our client.
Some of the Interesting Aspects of your Role Include
· Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
· Customizing Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client.
· Designing a pragmatic but effective cyber security defense for our clients.
· Develop Accenture Security footprint in the market.
As a Cyber Security (Senior) Manager, you will:
· Manage and deliver program from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of the different projects.
· Lead a team of consultants and analysts during project deliveries focused on Luxembourgish market.
· Assist clients in developing strategies to create a cyber security ecosystem by providing high value consultancy work.
· Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our client.
· Perform current state assessments of the cyber security ecosystem, including benchmarking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
· Lead the rapid development of the Lux security practice in close collaboration with international leadership.
· Master's degree
· 5+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security
· 8+ years in a professional’s services or security audit firm
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral in French and English
· Strong business acumen in a given industry (preferably financial services)
· Knowledge of the cyber security leading practices to help our client addressing key challenges they face in our digital world (Cyber Security, Digital Identity, App Security, …)
· Demonstrable client/Result oriented approach
· Strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible
· Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.