Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00473807 00473807_en
Sap BODS consultant
The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Currently we are looking for (m/f) technical SAP Business Object Data Services Consultants with hands-on project experience.
Technical/Functional SAP BODS consultant would be involved in different tasks throughout the project lifecycle:
· Understanding and documenting the functional and technical requirements
· Design, build, test and deploy SAP BI technical solutions.
· Implementation of SAP Business Intelligence analytics solutions
· Maintain and correct applications to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
· Work within a multi-language, multicultural, multi-discipline environment
· Senior profile can be involved in other tasks: Define guidelines and best practices; Lead teams; Project Management; Planning and estimation; Architecture studies
· At least 4 years of working experience with SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS).
· Designing complex SAP Data Services job flows to extract from/load to SAP system and Non-SAP systems.
· Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios.
· Developing and executing advanced data profiling, data validation scenarios.
· Experience with DI transforms such as Query, Validation, Case transforms
· Knowledge of BO reporting tools like Information Design Tool (IDT), Web Intelligence (Webi), SAP Lumira.
· Good knowledge of Data Warehouse modeling (Kimball, Inmon, …).
· Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
· Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Working independently, conduct assessments and meetings with client.
· Written and oral communication skills in English and good working knowledge of French
· Readiness to travel in Luxembourg and potentially abroad
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We offer you a rewarding ICT-job and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you'll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.