Accenture Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, is a global company of technology specialists who build, deploy and maintain technology solutions for Accenture clients. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools - giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job.
Accenture Technology is growing, in which it will ensure proper software assessment in relation to the functional and technical requirements.
For our Luxembourgish office, we are looking for several Software Developers.
As a Software Developer, you will have to:
• Work closely with the team for understanding the functional and technical design
• Develops as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements.
• Develops well structured, maintainable applications and easy to understand
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
• Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
• Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.