Job Location: Luxembourg
Regional Description: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00434317 00434317_en
- Bachelor or master's degree
- 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of IAM Solutions
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following IAM products: Sailpoint IIQ, Evidian -IG&A, Forgerock, Oracle OAM/IDM, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager or Access Manager etc.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more security directories such as: Windows Active directory, RHEL directory, IBM Security Directory Server, Oracle directory services etc.
- Experience in business modelling, application onboarding and I&AM process definition
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral in English and French
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Experience in a professional’s services firm is a plus
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.