Job Location: Luxembourg
Regional Description: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00255521 00255521_en
· University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related university with a strong business and/or IT affinity;
· Previous experience of 2-5 years within the Investment Fund Industry;
· Experience in leading a team or in software package implementations for the Manager position;
· Affinity with fund industry software packages, i.e. Multifonds, GP3, Simcorp;
· Sound finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
· Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
· Team player;
· Commercial spirit;
· Result oriented;
· Ability to deliver work on time with the required quality;
· Excellent proficiency in English as well as German and/or French is mandatory;
· Willingness to travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.