Are you a passionate, solution-oriented student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of digital transformation? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
- Assisting in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology
- Assisting in the design of to-be processes;
- Assisting in implementation activities related to new solutions and change management related activities (communications, training, etc.);
- Documenting business requirements;
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs);
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and system requirements;
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable technical solution
- You have a passion to be involved in delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance
- You have skills in design and implementation of functional solutions to optimize a company's business processes, management and relationships
- You have a passion to learn specific functional areas of the financial services industry such as insurance claims processing or capital market regulations
- You thrive in a diverse working environment comprising employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You’re perfectly fluent in French and English or German and English.
- You’re holding master’s degree in any educational background
- You’re available for a 5 to 6 months internship
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
Apply now and change the world around you!
Any questions before you dare to take the leap? Take a look at some testimonials below or get in touch with us via email@example.com!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.