Working as an intern with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
- Assisting in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology
- Assisting in the design of to-be processes;
- Assisting in implementation activities related to new solutions and change management related activities (communications, training, etc.);
- Documenting business requirements;
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs);
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and system requirements;
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly to a new environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- available for a four to six-month internship
- Native French or German and Fluent in English and French
- stress-resistant, flexible and convincing
- independent and well-organized
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.