Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Number: 00140623 00140623_en
- Master degree
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- 5 years of experience in the implementation of the portfolio management package Triple'A (Odyssey)
- Acquainted with all functionalities of Triple'A (basic functionalities, portfolio modeling, order management, APA module and reporting) and the setup of those functions. This implies knowledge of Triple'A script language (setup of default values, filters, formats…) and setup of screens, strategies and constraints.
- Knowledge of the high level architecture of Triple'A, with its satellite applications (WebSphere DataStage TX and Actuate), application layer (financial servers), database layer and web-layer (TASC, web-screen development)
- Experience with the setup of the satellite applications (WebSphere DataStage TX and Actuate), database administration (Sybase and SQL), Unix scripting, XML/XSD language and Java is a plus
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and good working knowledge of Dutch and French
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel abroad
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.