The Customer Success Manager will manage the Customer Success services being delivered to multiple clients in Japan.
This individual is responsible for supporting existing clients that are entitled to Customer Success services, but also in driving the establishment, support and definition of new cloud-related service offerings associated with any Accenture organization (i.e., upsell / cross-sell).
In considering the full lifecycle of a cloud-related engagement, the Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the following spectrum and scope of work:
• Functioning as a Cloud SME is support of Sales Capture & MAG Sourcing communication strategies
• Managing the Customer Success-related elements of Client onboarding (e.g., review / confirm SOW, onboarding deck(s), initial Client Success Plan, tool-related installation & configuration <where in-scope>, etc.)
• Design-Development of Customer Success-related processes in support of continuous improvement/optimization
• Managing the Customer Success-related elements of ongoing Client support (e.g., managing Customer Success Plan, monthly Pulse Report, cadence meetings)
• Earn the Client’s trust through excellent Customer Success services, which drives innovation and the right to upsell / cross-sell Accenture services
• Kickoff & support appropriate sales functions associated with upsell / cross-sell
• Provide an ongoing feedback loop to account leadership based on Client interactions