The HR V&A (Ventures & Acquisition) Talent Integration - VATI team supports in delivering change management activities for integrating employees joining Accenture via an acquisition. The goal of the VATI team is to ensure a good employee experience by planning a smooth transition journey.
VATI Manager/ Associate Manager possesses the technical and professional skills to deliver the above with the right Change management experience, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and effective time and team management skills.
Working as the VATI Lead to collaborate with other workstreams (as applicable) to deliver talent integration activities on deal/s. The expectation of this role is to deliver complex deals and manage team member/s to deliver the planned VATI activities on a particular deal or other deal/s in the region.
The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
・Understand the HR V&A end-to-end acquisition process.
・Lead and Deliver talent integration activities across the following (but not limited to):
- Talent integration planning to enhance employee experience joining Accenture through Stakeholder Management (Sponsor, Acquired Leaders, HRBP), Communication and Training approach & related deliverables.
- Deliver high-quality and creative messages for meetings and other communication channels.
- Employee Impact Assessment (for acquired employees) to understand key messages for planning engagement, communications and training activities.
- Work closely with leaders and key personnel to co-create employee transition roadmap.
- Manage culture integration of acquired employees into Accenture by conducting workshops/ sessions to understand target company and Accenture culture similarities & differences.
- Onboarding & Orientation approach and implementation of the same.
- Plan for feedback mechanisms e.g. surveys, focus group discussions etc. and plan for corrective action.
・Collaborate with teams to obtain required information for preparing, reviewing and finalizing the required deliverables. These team members may include:
- Internal HR team members include HRBPs, Recruitment, Learning &
- Leaders and team members from DTE, CDTS and PMI teams.
- Other workstreams leads such as IT/IS, Workplace, Mobility, Finance, Payroll
- Acquired company leaders and employees.
・Complete tasks on time and error-free striving for the best support possible.
・Build credibility and relationships with HR VATI team members and other key stakeholders.
・Maintain organization of time and deliverables.
- Atleast 5+ years of relevant experience in managing projects and related change management activities
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- A desire to improve the employee integration and transition experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
- Ability to work in a virtual work environment
- Human Resources experience
- Understanding of HR business
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Microsoft Teams site creation/maintenance knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Learn more about Accenture
Life at Accenture