Infrastructure Consulting is a position which is not bound by the specific industry but bears the responsibilities of analysis, design, and build of infrastructure solutions, etc.
Utilize the knowledge of the Accenture Global to the utmost, cooperating in the business with the member with high technical capabilities of offshore resources, and facilitate business reform for the enterprise representing Japan.
- Operation working with the security consulting and the overseas special unit
Not limited to supporting each client project, but the entire IT environment for a client as a partner, and take charge of processes cooperating with other projects in a broad area, except security related areas.
- Operation working with the Cloud consulting and the overseas special unit
Perform roadmap creation towards an analysis and assessment of the IT environment of client, and company-wide Cloud use, etc., and promote Cloud in an enterprise.
[About the Accenture Operations business]
In addition to a cost reduction and improve quality, the operations head office provides five areas of service with missions of "As-a-Service" operating and IT integral outsourcing that contributes to the speed management of Japanese enterprises.
(1) "Business process outsourcing" which makes full use of a business knowledge, or automation/analytics, and optimizes a business process
(2) "Application & Platt service" which offers platforms, such as SaaS and PaaS
(3) "Cloud" platform
(4) "Infrastructure" which manages a Public-Cloud / Private-Cloud / On-Premise servers in a unified manner
(5) "Security" which supports the security measures in an enterprise
* To find out more about Accenture Operations visit https://www.accenture.com/jp-ja/business-operations-index.aspx
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Business level in Japanese (JLPT N1 is preferred)
- More than ３ years of Experience in IT system consulting or Planning;
-Communication skill (Japanese and English)
-Business level in English;
- Experience of Global Project level;
- More than 3 years above Consulting experience in Enterprise Architecture Area.
【Professional Soft Skills】
- Communication capability
- Task management / self-management skills
- A person with strong sense of responsibility
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration