Technology is changing the world faster than ever before – and when combined with human ingenuity, the potential is unlimited. We believe that positive change happens by bringing together different people with diverse experiences and perspectives. Join us and never stop learning new ways to build a better future.
We look for passionate, curious, and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Who we are and what we do:
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of Google Cloud Engineering. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Google Cloud Junior Data & AI Engineer, you will:
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies.
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
- Be required to build and deliver data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements.
- Be part of an extensive global Accenture / Google network to support you in your role and future growth.
What’s in it for you:
Upon joining, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a 8 week intensive bootcamp to learn all you need to know to deliver a best in class solutions to our clients using a range of technologies. Learning will include:
- Google Data Products (e.g. BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc).
- Delivering projects within an agile environment.
- MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
- E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- E2E Solution Design skills - Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
As well as the prospect of a great career centred around improving the way the world works and lives, you will get the opportunity to work with a vast array of highly-skilled people and continue to learn and grow your skills through our extensive training program.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a passion for Technology, a desire for self-improvement, a curious mind, and a strong work ethic. You will bring a creative and innovative mindset to your work and clients while ensuring the highest quality work delivered on time:
- A STEM degree is desirable, however we will consider a non-stem degree for candidates with a demonstratable passion for technology. Desirable skills also include SPARK (Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Understanding of data engineering and data architecture lifecycles.
- Experience of SQL.
Training & development:
We believe that your career is your adventure. All this training, experience and client exposure is focused on turning you into an expert in exploring how a client’s vision is achieved through using the latest technologies whilst developing and sustaining the skills our client’s demand.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
USA NC - Charlotte
Application Monitoring Expert - 3827936
pubblicato 4 giorni fa
USA NY - New York
QA Engineer - 3609932
pubblicato 4 giorni fa
USA FL - St. Petersburg
Application Support Engineer - Production Service Analyst - 3827930
pubblicato 5 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.