Work you'll do
Accenture Capability Network Talent & Organization is looking for a Digital HR Transformation or Change Management consultant.
As an HR transformation or change management consultant you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' HR, change and digital transformation challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities like supporting organizations to develop and implement their new employee experience and HR digital strategy or assisting them with digital transformation change management, human-centric activities.
Digital Hr / Change Consultant
- You will provide modern change management support, by working in multi-disciplinary teams to support the client driving transformation change management outcomes for the C-Suite through leadership, people, cloud, technology, and behavior change. Designing and delivering relevant communication, learning, stakeholder management and organizational impact innovative solutions.
- You will provide HR Transformation support by working in multi-disciplinary teams to equip HR to provide the workforce with experiences that enable companies to meet business objectives and optimize the full talent ecosystem. Designing and delivering HR process map, operating model, digital roadmap and transformation journey.
- You will design new HR/business processes based on customer requirements, enable technologies, and prepare and support the organization during the implementation
- You will translate customer needs into workable and innovative offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand and technology evolution
- You have 2 or more years of experience related to successful delivery of HR Transformation or Change Management projects
- You are willing to travel nationally and internationally
- You have Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and preferably a good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish or Portuguese would be a strong asset.
- Any Digital/Project Management certification and/or experience will be considered a plus (e.g. ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, WalkMe, UiPath, Scrum Master, SAP 4/Hana, Salesforce, Powtoon or similar)
- You have entrepreneurship and passion to work in a fast moving, innovative and technology oriented working environment
- Master of Science degree preferable
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Posizioni simili vicino a te
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 500.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.