Industry X - Product Lifecycle Management – PLM Expert [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Lavora Al Cuore Del Cambiamento
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Product Lifecycle Management – PLM Expert
Milan, Rome, Turin
Join us to strategically manage data and resources, boost business processes, integrate and optimize technology, and support our customers’ business.
As part of a team of professionals, you will:
- Analyze proposed technical solutions to validate their feasibility
- Design the modelling of entities and processes for implementation
- Configure and extend the platform to manage the framework
- Measure and verify project effectiveness
- Constantly share progress with the customer to establish a profitable relationship
With technology you will shape ideas and go beyond what you can imagine. At Accenture, you'll design and build the best application solutions to give your customers the chance to achieve excellence. Face the most complex technological challenges and follow the successes achieved by our teams with Schneider Electric: launching the largest eu Saleforce implementation: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-schneider-electric-salesforce-crm-solution?src=LINKEDINJP
Le tue caratteristiche
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Two years’ experience in the configuration and integration of PLM platforms (PTC, Siemens, Dassault)
- Development skills with Object-Oriented programming languages.
- Development skills in Web Services and REST APIs
- Knowledge of the Windows and Unix OS
- A STEM (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics degree and Physics) degree is preferable
- An intermediate level of English
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer