At Accenture, we are always looking for the best talents to start the adventure!
Join our HR Scheduling Team and enjoy networking with students, fresh graduates and experts in cutting edge technologies.
According to your role, you could run some of the following activities:
· Identification of project needs
· Supply/Demand documentation management for update with Business Clients
· Analyses of quantitative and qualitative productivity
· Monitoring of internal systems
· Support in the management of resources pool: resource allocation and project assignments.
What makes the difference
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic team player
- Being eager to constantly learn about HR, digital and tech trends
- Graduate, proficient in English and Italian
- Problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (especially Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.