Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Enterprise Performance Management Manager
We are looking for talented people to be included in the CFO & Enterprise Value Consulting Practice, our business area specialized in Digital Finance.
In a dynamic and international environment, you will collaborate with our clients on business innovation and transformation projects, reorganization and process reengineering for primary multinational companies.
● Designing models and processes in Planning and Control, Reporting and Consolidation areas, assessing operational and organisational impacts, with a proactive role of support and collaboration with the CFOs and Group Controllers of our clients
● Definition of roadmap to evolve organizations and information systems in the EPM area
● Implementation support of new models on CPM (Corporate Performance Management) systems
● Project management activities: management of a team of internal and clients resources
● Continuous deepening of EPM skills and people development
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Master’s degree in Management or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience (of which at least 2 years in the role of project manager)
- Area / sector of origin: management consulting firms, large companies in the Consumer Goods, Fashion & Luxury, Retail, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Energy & Utility sectors
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Availability for national and international travel
- Knowledge of Planning and Control, Reporting, Managerial & Statutory Consolidation models and processes
- Experience in the design of transformation roadmaps in the EPM area (EPM Strategy, Organizational Impacts and implementation of CPM Systems)
- Knowledge of the main CPM systems to support Planning and Control processes (eg: Oracle EPM, SAP SAC/BPC, CCH Tagetik, Anaplan, Board)
- Leadership, motivation and team management skills
- Curiosity and interest for the team growth, coaching skills
- Proactivity and entrepreneurship in the management of customer stakeholders (line managers, directors and C-levels)
- Excellent communication skills
Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for ASK Automotive Industries Group: https://kxdocuments.accenture.com/Contribution/a7a4197b-b809-45bd-9fda-f4cc0c4a2760
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
POSIZIONI SIMILI VICINO A TE
Manager in Consumer Good Area [Online / Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Credit & NPL Consultant – Banking Industry [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 6 giorni fa
Risk & Compliance Expert [Online/Phone Recruitment]
pubblicato 7 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Lavora in un luogo in cui puoi esplorare le tue passioni e dove puoi coltivare i tuoi talenti. Innova con tecnologie all'avanguardia e prendi parte ad alcuni dei progetti più interessanti che si possano immaginare.
In Accenture più di 600.000 talenti combinano ogni giorno tecnologia e ingegno umano, servendo clienti in oltre 120 paesi. Accenture abbraccia la potenza del cambiamento per creare valore e successo condiviso per i clienti, le persone, gli azionisti, i partner e le comunità.